28.10.10

| 2NE1 |

The girls of 2NE1 has taken over kpop world this month. (and last!)
Their hip songs, catchy beats and aggressive dancing seizes the audience. 
2NE1 was constantly releasing new MVs for several songs from their 2nd album.
It got to the point where TV programs had to put restrictions on how many songs they were allowed to perform during that one program. (So other performers wouldn't be overshadowed)
Silly, but true, they had too many songs to promote all at one time. 
I believe it's a great tactic.
Capture the audience with variety of songs and dances instead of just one lead song from the album.
I loved it, I love the variety 2NE1 provides to us. 
Actually, the girls are very bold and feisty, in-your-face in the MVs. 
A bit raw-macho like, which is very different from the rest girl idol groups such as SNSD
I say YG Entertainment got some of the best recognized artists in the kpop and if I had to choose which agency to apply to I'd say go for YG
2NE1 is surprisingly a fairly new group in kpop, they debuted in spring of 2009; they are already as huge as Wonder Girls and Big Bang.
I can see the girls of 2NE1 revolutionize music industry, if they continue at this rate they might even beat the kings and queens of kpop such as DBSK, Big Bang and Wonder Girls

Support all the way~

No comments:

Post a Comment