16.5.10

| ˚°º♥º°˚ |


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
˚°º♥º°˚˚°º♥º°˚˚°º♥º°˚˚°º♥º
Alright so might I say this, I'm pretty much Korean boyband savvy.
AND I looove the korean dramas.
Why Korea out of all asia?
Well its because my lovely friend June is from Korea [i♥uJune!]
and I have lots of Korean friends.
That does not mean that I exclude other asian countries.
Or any countries, I welcome all.
I have a wide network of friends allover and i love keeping up with them.
People's lives fascinate me.

ANYWAY......
Let me introduce my all-time fav boys, 동방신기

yes, yes, DBSK.

I haven't been exposed to them when they debuted
but I've followed them for several years now.
They were my first boyband exposure with an image linked to a video from a concert.
They were singing Love In The Ice.
A lot happened since then.
The boys became young men.
They went from innocent-cute to mature-sexy.
They had many good memories.
At the end they broke up.
However, to us, the boys will always be our lovely DBSK.


No comments:

Post a Comment