17.5.10

| Rain's Babies |



Aside from DBSK,
another band that i'm observing with interest is
MBLAQ aka Rain's Babies.


The soul fact that they got Rain for a producer just puts them out there in the front lines.
There have been many rookie bands coming out in the close distance between each,
I do like some songs from B2ST and other rookie bands but I tend to favor MBLAQ.
Could it be because of their MV for Oh Yeah or Y! ?

I personally think they are one of the better matched groups judging by looks.
I hate it when the boybands have one good-looker and other are not so much.

MBLAQ seems to cover all the basics.
You like a cute smile go for Mir, you like a rocking body go for Joon.
Pick and choose basically, in another words Rain is extremely intelligent
He is providing different types of guys to ta
rget a wider range of girl fans
meaning more popularity and ching-ching.

I'm not calling Rain greedy
but he knows how to make the most money with resources he got
and he does a very wel
l job of it.
I admire him for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment